A powerful, flexible and comprehensive payroll solution for companies of any size, in any industry
The combination of solid reliable software and extensive functionality, together with dedicated support teams, ensures we deliver not just software, but a competent payroll solution that conforms exactly to your requirements and is completely up to date with current legislation. HRPay ensures that all employees receive the correct amount of pay, on the due date with all additions, deductions and liabilities visible and analysed for both the employee and employer.
- HMRC and ISO27001 accredited
- RTI processing
- GDPR compliant
- Auto Enrolment ready
- Digital Payslips available
- Fully compliant HMRC accredited payroll system.
- Flexible payment schedules and payment types available
- Customisable data elements for additions and deductions
- Complete HMRC connectivity for
- all RTI Submissions including prior year adjustments
- collecting tax code notifications and processing P9, P6, P6B, SL1 and SL2 employee coding notices
- handling all student loan plans
- handling all HMRC payments, including Employment Allowance and Apprenticeship Levy
- Full SSP, SMP, SAP, OSPP and SHPP calculations available
- Will handle all Pension schemes by connecting to all major pension provider portals
- Full Auto-Enrolment Pension monitoring available along with Pension reports
- GDPR compliant functionality available to set all your data protection policies
- Flexible reporting providing standard payroll reports, detailed Dashboards, trend analytics and management reports on the go
- Ability to import and export large volumes of variable payroll data
- All statutory worksheets and forms available including P11, P30, P32, P45, P14, P60s
- Multiple AEOs including Priority Orders compliant with Scottish, N Ireland, England and Wales regulations
- Payrolling of benefits in kind (PBIK)
- Provide customisable online digital payslips, P60s, P11Ds and P45s—or as pdf files via e-mail
- Easy integration with other financial accounting systems, BACS, and other Time &Attendance and HR systems
- Capable of providing payroll costing journals to multiple accounting systems
HRPay is Auto-Enrolment ready. Setting up your pension scheme, enrolling employees, issuing communication, making contributions and viewing reports is all done with complete ease.
- Full support for qualifying pension schemes offered by the National Employment Savings Trust (NEST), NOW: Pensions, The People’s Pension and many more.
- Supports NEST Web Services, allowing easy one-click submissions directly to NEST, without the need for CSV files.
- Enter your staging date and HRPay will notify you when to enrol your employees (and provide an assessment/cost preview).
- Provide employee assessments with action list.
- Enrol employees into a qualifying pension scheme.
- Defer your automatic enrolment duties by using a postponement period.
- Process opt-out requests and issue automatically calculated contribution refunds.
- Process multiple employees at once.
- Generates tailored automatic enrolment letters and notices, ready for printing or emailing
- HMRC-approved for all RTi submission types.
- Automatically creates Full Payment Submissions (FPS) throughout the payroll year.
- Other submission types (Additional FPS, NVR, EPS, EYU) can be created as required.
- Multiple submissions can be sent at once.
- The information in each submission is shown in a user-friendly, printable format.
- Stores all HMRC communication logs and relays submission errors back to you in a clear, user-friendly format.
- Detects and allows users to enter a ‘Late Reporting Reason’ for late FPS submissions.
Here is what our customers say
We initially employed the payroll bureau services of Wealden Payroll Solutions in March 2016. From the initial introduction and induction into their services, continuing through to the present day the professionalism extended by all individuals employed within the bureau service has always been exceptional. Their expert assistance and advice is always gratefully appreciated to ensure our pay runs are seamless, through to the payment of employees.
Clear agreements made between Wealden and ourselves are always adhered to ensuring prompt and timely BACS payments. Whenever I have requested ad-hoc payroll reports from the bureau they are responded to promptly and outputs usually returned the same day.
I would strongly recommend the services of Wealden Payroll Solutions.
The Marketing Store have used the bureau at Wealden as our payroll provider for many years and we have always been happy with the service provided. We find the team in the bureau to be extremely knowledgeable and they give us confidence that our payroll is calculated accurately and in line with all relevant legislation. The team are professional, friendly and respond to queries in a timely manner which makes them very easy to deal with. In addition to our monthly payroll they also prepare our year end filing documents and ensure we are compliant with HMRC requirements. We attend Wealden’s annual Payroll Update Seminar which is always really useful to keep abreast of developments in the payroll world. We find Wealden to be good value for money and would recommend them to any company considering using their service.
The service that has been provided by the team as a bureau is first class. Also on hand to answer a question, however small or complex. Professional but also a friendly and personal nature that makes you feel you are their only client. I would highly recommend Wealden to run any HR & payroll service.
Due to its integrated nature the Wealden system is able to provide much more detailed payslips, which the stewards like resulting in far fewer queries. Another major benefit for the payroll department is that should we get enquiries from DWP about how many hours a steward has worked, we will now be able to tell them at the click of a button. This will save us considerable time. Our experience with the products and people of Wealden has been positive and reassuring at a time of great change and growth for NUFC.
The Evolution HR and Training database allows us to store all HR information we require and provides an extremely useful reporting tool. What has stood out to us about Evolution is its flexibility, we have been able to fully customise the HR System to meet all our business requirements.
The system is very user friendly, which means that staff are able to concentrate on their jobs rather than a computer system
Digital payslips have dramatically reduced payslip production and distribution costs, as well as cutting paper consumption and query handling for the payroll department, providing an efficient, secure and environmentally friendly solution. The hosted online e-payslip service has enabled our business to provide employees with the flexibility to access payslip information anytime anywhere via the internet. This facility also delivers significant cost savings to the business and supports our progressive green policy as well as providing a state of art easy to use solution.
The support services following implementation have been excellent.
Wealden’s Self-service completely changed the way Saga employees interacted with human resources. Before Connect was introduced, employees had to email to update their personal details or request various information, now they can all do it on-line and any changes they may make updates their personal record on HRWorks, saving everyone time. The Self-service suite has been with us for around 7 years now and we are still constantly evolving it to suit HR’s and the business needs. Every idea for an enhancement we have made has never been refused as ‘we can’t do that’ – Wealden have provided everything we have asked for, beyond our expectations.